2008年10月8日 星期三

From Taipei:Same question.

Catherine,


It's great to know that you'll back to Taiwan and we can meet up this Christmas time. Are you going to stay at Taipei and how long are you plan to stay? Will you visit Microsoft of Taipei? I'm looking forward to see you.


About my job, thank you for your encouragement. However, the situation are really similar to your mention, it's hard to have any impact here. At the same time, I'm wondering why some people can stuck on their job without any contribution or few contribution? Catherine, I'd like to know that do you like your job and why are you wanted to be here? (Sounds like interview…) Be honest, I have to say that one of my motivation to take this internship just because of the Microsoft trade mark. Sometime I can persuade myself in "I just want to have a working experience in a big company", but sometime in the deep side of my heart I'm confuse about that "am I compromise to the society?"


Anyway, I known as a student you have few choices but accumulate your experience. Now I keep my attitude to "be an intern who can help my boss to let everything go smoothly and get ready in every minute; try to leave some useful experience here." It's that better?


Actually, I still not decide a specific country for my abroad internship. Cuz I want to pick a job description and the country at the same time. "Nicer job in the acceptable country or the acceptable job in the nice country" I still not sure how to balance that. Thank you for your reminding, I should figure out that.


The master degree I'll definitily study in the major I like. I'm sure that I won't be in the trade to study MBA. (But I did made a stupid mistake to study law.) It's still hard to tell, I think the abroad internship will change my view. Anyway, that's a nice remind as well.


2 days ago the white sides of my eyes suddenly change to the yellow color. I'm absolute terrified and went to hospital immediately. They draw my blood twice and take an exam, its hurt. The first report tells me I'm ok, but the doctor sure that's probably my liver's problem and insists that I have to take an ultrasonic in case. So I'm going to take an ultrasonic next Tue and I'm very nervures for that. Am I drink too much…..hummm…:P

How's other mentee? Are you having a nice communication with them? =)


Thank you for your e mail. That always let me feel you are really passion on mentoring and really want to help me.


Sandra

沒有留言: