2008年10月2日 星期四

From Taipei: will she change her mind for being my mentor?

Oct.02.2008


Dear mentor


It's very glad to receive your E-mail. I AM ADOPTED!!!wow~~! And I do think this mentorship will be really helpful as well. =)

Let me introduce myself briefly, now I'm 23 years old and the last year in my university life. Although my major is a Law, I don't like it very much, not to mention to be a lawyer or pass the national exam and working for the government. I'm more interesting for the arts and culture things. So far, to be an agency for arts or have my own gallery is the way I heading to. (But some time I'm very easy to change my mind or get persuade…ah ha)

In Microsoft, I'm belonging to the SBC team of OEM department. My main job description is do the statistic for the performance of dealers and help them to get their money rebate.

The contract of Microsoft Student Program is only until next year end of June. If everything is smooth going, I plan to go to another internship abroad through the organization named AIESEC. And I'd like to go some special country like Poland, Romania, Czech and so on.

I'd like to say that I'm very glad to be your mentee, I know my background and expectation for my future are not exactly match on your background. But for me, I think it is great to achieve and share many things with people in different area, some time it will have a result which is out of your expect. So... if you don't mind to be my mentor, I'll be happy for it. =)



BRs


Sandra Ma

沒有留言: