2008年10月2日 星期四

From Washington D. C.: Will she be my mentee?

Oct.2ed.2008



Sandra,



My name is Catherine Bedeski and I am a member of TAIME in MSFT USA. I am actually half Taiwanese and half American but moved to Canada with my parents when I was a child. I received a Bachelor of Engineering Degree and MBA both from the University of Victoria in British Columbia, Canada. My first job after school was in the leading Canadian telecommunication company as a Business Analyst working on process improvements. I then joined E&D division at MSFT and have been on the same team for 2 years. I am heavily focused on managing finished good pricing on three lines of business (Zune, xBox and Surface) and true-up processes in support of the Zune and Surface manufacturing and procurement teams. I also deal with xBox returned parts.




I am extremely passionate about this mentorship program, having mentored two other students last year. After my past experiences, I truly believe that we can learn a lot from each other and I will do my best to help you grow and achieve. I hope you feel our background is a good match – if it is not, please let me know and let you find another mentor.


Please feel free to add me to MSN messenger: XXXX @hotmail.com


Thanks,

Catherine Bedeski

沒有留言: