2008年10月2日 星期四

From Taipei : Well....I dont like risky . mmm...am i???

Oct. 03. 2008


Hello Catherine,


About this term of communication I thought, basically I'll write you e-mail once a week or more. Because of the time differences, I prefer e- mail will be our main communication way, but the content of e-mail I still not sure maybe share the problem I meet. IM chat is also great for me, except the daily random chat, maybe we can plan to have a regular IM chat for some topic like life tracking or sharing some concept for something. I'm also available for phone call as well. And if you back to Taiwan someday, I definitely want to meet you. =) And please feel free if there have another better suggestion for our communications.


I can feel that you are a kind of woman I want to be…ha ha, nice career, diversity life, and makes your days good and comfortable.


However about my job, I think I get stuck on it. I don't have a heavy workload, and my work is too easy for me, same thing in everyday. I feel bored indeed. And I did try to ask my boss to offer me more duty, but he reject me In the tricky way…(you know eastern people always like to use another way to express that… ) I guess the reason is my contract is only for one year…hummm…..


About to going abroad, I prefer to go to center, eastern, northern Europe or Latin America for my next internship, usually people won't be there right?...I think to have an working experience there is quiet cool. After that I do thought about to go to Northern America to get my Master degree. I'll plan for that.


I have another Taiwanese mentor; he is a manager in PSG department named Brain. Although Brain is really busy for his job, he still helps me a lot. After you contact me, I just found out that sometimes something is just only can share with girls. Thank you again for you picked me. Ha ha



Sandra Ma

沒有留言: